The following warranty statements apply only to AIRSYS ICT Cooling Systems owned by Verizon Wireless.
AIRSYS STATEMENT OF WARRANTY
AIRSYS agrees to repair or replace components of packaged terminal air conditioners that fail in materials or workmanship within specified warranty period. AIRSYS warrants the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and shall meet the capacities and ratings set forth in the AIRSYS catalog and bulletins when used as intended for application on Verizon’s cellular shelters.
Warranty assumes that an AAST (AIRSYS Authorized Service Technician) performs the installation.
This warranty does not cover damage to the systems caused by misuse or abuse of the systems such as physical damage due to mishandling. The warranty does not cover damage caused by force majeure.
AIRSYS STATEMENT OF WARRANTY PERIOD
AIRSYS shall provide standard parts and labor warranty that covers a period of one year from unit start-up or 12 months from original shipment, whichever occurs last. An additional 4 years of warranty coverage is extended to the compressor. Coverage for these additional 4 years is compressor only and does not include the labor cost or any incidental material cost items needed to complete the repair.
Owner shall provide proof of the date of original start-up and shipment via owner’s registration card filed with supplier*, the installing contractor’s invoice, or the certificate of occupancy.
If the warranty registration card or equivalent notification of site commissioning was not filled out and returned to the supplier, then the warranty will be assumed to expire 12 months from the date of shipment for all components except the compressor, which will be assumed to expire 60 months from date of shipment.
*Warranty Registration Card: Fill out Warranty Card and send to Tempest Telecom via one of the three options below
- Complete and submit warranty registration from your computer or mobile device: http://tempesthvac.com/support/warranty-registration/
- Mail the registration card included with your shipment to: 136 W. Canon Perdido St., Suite 100, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Scan and email the completed registration card to HVACSupport@tempesttelecom.com
Warranty period on replacement materials will be 90 days from shipment or the remaining length of the original warranty, whichever is greater.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT INFORMATION
For technical or general support please contact the Tempest HVAC Support team at (805) 879-5432. Our support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. We encourage any Verizon technician, engineer, or operations team member to call us with any questions or issues. If we cannot quickly resolve an issue over the phone, we will help coordinate either an in-warranty or out-of-warranty service dispatch.
IMPORTANT: Assistance with out-of-warranty dispatch and support is in no way an acceptance of financial responsibility by AIRSYS or the supplier (Tempest Telecom) for the cost of that dispatch and any subsequent repair activity.
Visit the Tempest HVAC HelpDesk to open new support tickets, view the status of existing support tickets, and to view product support documentation.
For specific email inquires, use the following email addresses for the quickest response from our team:
- For sales-related inquiries, including request for quotes, email HVACSales@tempesttelecom.com
- For billing-related inquiries, including requesting payment status or submitting invoices, email HVACBilling@tempesttelecom.com
- For logistics-related inquiries, including asking for tracking information, email HVACLogistics@tempesttelecom.com
- For all support-related inquiries, including technical support, email HVACSupport@tempesttelecom.com