AIRSYS North America is the master distributor for all AIRSYS ICT products in North America. We are looking for a candidate that is detail oriented and can play a critical role in serving our growing customer base in selling high efficiency HVAC products into the US and Canada.
Responding to RFQs (Requests for Quotation)
• Take incoming calls for sales inquiries and address any questions or issues.
• Be the first responder to any RFQs and determine if system configuration support is need or enough information is available to quote directly. Get support as needed.
• Generate, send, and track quotations to the customer to include pricing and timing for shipment
Weekly MRP (Material Resource Planning) Run
• Understand and review all the components of MRP before running the calculations and responding to results: Open POs, additional know demand, backlog, inventory position, etc.
• Run weekly MRP and verify accuracy – in conjunction with Sales Team
• Generate and manage Purchase Orders to support booked orders and higher probability expected orders with all vendors including AIRSYS China
• Communication between ASNA and Global Business Units
• Communicate with the factory on what is needed and when and ensure the factory responds accurately and in a timely manner to those needs.
• Manage all supplier relationships and manage all drop-ship inventory transactions
Process CPOs (Customer Purchase Orders)
• Receive and review all CPOs to ensure pricing and configuration are accurate
• Acknowledge receipt of CPOs and provide feedback if corrections are needed or confirm ship date if corrections are not
• Generate the sales order that communicates to the distribution center detailed shipping instructions
• Keep customer informed if ship dates change; communicate via tracking # on actual ship date
Sales Operations Oversight
• Capture and document any errors/mistakes in executing against CPOs to ensure we regularly analyze what went wrong and adjust to minimize/eliminate similar errors in the future as ISSUES in ERP system.
• Maintain strong personal relationships with buyers from the customer community
• Review Open Sales Orders / late shipment orders daily and address issues as needed • Maintain “Price Books” based on most recent customer/sales activities and any new products that reach general availability. • Ensure new customer contacts are properly captured and existing contacts are maintained in Sales Force CRM
• Lead Identification
• Lead Management/Conversion – including outbound calls to explain products and their application
• Opportunity Management/Conversion • Sales Order Management/Approval
• Manage customer relationships (in conjunction with the Sales Team) – point of contact for all customers
• Coordinate all Sales-related demo/trial orders
• Work with Distribution Center to handle all customer freight “issues”
• Working with Ops Manager, monitor ASNA team performance/compliance
• Help document and develop all Sales and Purchasing related processes/procedures
• Capture all identified “issues” within our database and lead discussion about corrective action
Reporting to Santa Barbara Office location
May require non-standard “on-call” hours
MSOFFICE work in Excel, Word, Power Point
Solid email communication etiquette via email and phone conversations
Experience in ERP system is a plus
Experience with Sales Force or any similar CRM a plus