AIRSYS is one of the leading international manufacturers of ICT (Information Communication Technology) cooling solutions. We provide a wide range of cooling solutions for: data centers, mobile shelters, outdoor telecommunication cabinets, large medical equipment and other industrial applications.
We have been providing our energy efficient cooling solutions to our clients for the past quarter century and have successfully established a strong global presence across all seven continents with offices in the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Brazil, China, Singapore, Turkey, and Australia. Globally, we currently employ close to 600 employees.
We strongly stand by our core competitiveness, which is comprised of our innovative technologies, shorter lead-time and lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Our products are proven to be energy saving, intelligent in control capabilities, and highly reliable in all challenging climate zones across the globe.
AIRSYS GLOBAL EXPANSION
Due to our rapidly expanding sales channels in North America, AIRSYS is relocating its US headquarters from Santa Barbara, CA to Spartanburg, SC. The new manufacturing plant is set to begin production in 2020 and will be the 2nd global manufacturing plant for AIRSYS.
Purpose of the Role:
We are seeking a qualified Production Planner to organize production according to demand and quality standards. This role will be responsible to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
Key job responsibilities:
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
- Work with Production Manager and Supervisors to schedule shifts according to production needs
- Manage deadlines based on project expectations
- Forecast market challenges based on competitor analysis and industry trends
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports based on KPI
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff to confirm ship dates and other pertinent information
- Work with vendors to obtain lead times
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Procurement experience is a plus
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Proven experience as production planner
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Good understanding of the industry market trends and conditions
- Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning)
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Good at math and statistics
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong interpersonal communication, ability to multitask and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative environment with a high level of dedication
- Bilingual speaking ability is a plus
What we offer?
We strive to pursue win-win with all our stakeholders: clients, employees, candidates, suppliers, society etc. We sincerely hope by working with us, you can reach your professional, personal and financial goals.
- A competitive compensation package based on experience.
- An appealing benefits package of medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), FSA, vacation and sick days.
- Exciting career advancement.
- Global exposure and insights of the industry.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all of the duties and responsibilities associated with it.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.